We are excited that you have chosen the Center for Spine & Orthopedics as your preferred spine, orthopedic and pain management specialists. We look forward to serving you. To ensure that you get the most out of your visit, we request that you prepare for your appointment by reviewing the information below and bringing the necessary items with you on the day of your appointment. If you have any questions, please call the Center for Spine & Orthopedics at 303.287.2800 during our regular business hours.
Patient Appointment Checklists
- Payment (cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express)
- Phone and fax numbers for your referring doctors and primary care physician
- MRI or x-ray films and all other records related to your injury or condition
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment. Failure to bring your MRI and/or x-ray films and any records related to your spine/orthopedic injury or condition may require rescheduling your appointment.
- Please remember to list all your prescription and nonprescription medications (including herbal or alternative), plus the dosage.
- If your insurance requires a referral from your primary care physician, we must receive this before your scheduled appointment.
- Co-pays, and/or all other amounts not covered by your insurance must be paid at the time of your appointment; deductibles are collected prior to surgery (if surgery is needed). If you are a “Self-Pay” patient, please be prepared to make full payment or your appointment will be re-scheduled. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- All FMLA/Employer and Disability Insurance forms are subject to a $55 processing fee and must be paid before receipt. Please leave forms at the front desk and allow seven to 10 business days for completion.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so within 24 hours of your appointment.