Take a second to answer these quick questions:
- Have been diagnosed with 2-level Symptomatic Cervical Disc Disease (SCDD)?
- Are you 18 to 69 years old?
- Do you have arm pain and/or neurological symptoms, such as numbness or weakness with or without neck pain?
- Have you tried at least 6 weeks of nonsurgical care, such as physical therapy or medication, or have symptoms been getting progressively worse?
- Have you never had a prior cervical TDR or fusion procedure?
- Are you able and willing to complete the scheduled study related to follow-up visits?
- Are you not receiving pain medication for conditions unrelated to your neck?
If you have answered yes to any of the previous questions and continued to have symptoms from neck and/or arm pain after trying physical therapy or medication, you may be a candidate for a motion-preserving alternative to spinal fusion: The Prodisc C Vivo/SK Total Disc Replacement.
But why should you participate?
- Potential access to proven implants not currently available in the United States
- Potential access to implants that provide surgeons with options to better fit a patient
- Received additional medical oversight from your surgeon and study staff